Re: ssh on status port

Hi,

I have fixed a resource leak in the ssh status port implementation.
Please try the CVS.

I still see a leak of about 1K per connection, but I believe thats
a bug inside libssh. It will take a while for that to add up, but if
you have the option, use a persistent connection to monitor GnuGk over
SSH.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Georgiewskiy Yuriy wrote:

> Hi all again:) I try enable ssh on status port, on first look it work fine, but after
> number of hours gk is stuck and eat all cpu time, and sometimes crashes, in logs it
> report about deadlock in read/write mutex, after disable ssh it works fine again,
> i attach logs, may be this help.

Android apps secure.