New features for GnuGk 3.4

Hi,

recently I added a few new features to GnuGk, that you can already try
in the CVS version:

- new LDAP modules: LDAPPasswordAuth and LDAPALiasAuth to authenticate
  against and LDAP or ActiveDirectory server (these should behave very
  similar to the LDAP modules we had in GnuGk 2.0.x)

- new routing policy 'ldap': let you LDAP / ActiveDirectory server
  decide where to route calls

- improve additive registrations (this should help some LifeSize
  endpoints that had issues with GnuGk 3.2 and 3.3)

- support for H.460.26 (RTP over TCP)

As always, please let me know how the new stuff works for you so I have
a chance to fix any bugs before the release.

Regards,
Jan