Re: Using GnuGk to ensure media encryption

Quick update: The current CVS version can now add encryption to H.239
and data channels, too. Please give it a try and let me know how it
works for you.

Also, if you have endpoints capable of doing H.323 over TLS (h323s) or
H.235.8 and would be willing to run a few interop tests, please
contact me off-list.

Regards,
Jan