Re: GNU Gatekeeper Survey 2013

Hi,

thanks to all who have responded so far! Some of the feedback was
really enlightening.

We already have 3 new features in the CVS as a direct result of the
survey:
- support for pre-granted ARQs to speed up call establishment
- database based CLI rewriting ([RewriteCLI::SQL])
- less ambigous SNMP traps (warning traps disabled by default now)

If you haven't participated, yet, please take a moment and do so now.
http://www.gnugk.org/survey-2013.html

Regards,
Jan