How to force Proxying…?

Hi,

I have a VCS Expressway on another site of our corporate network as an entry point for video infrastructure. Between my LAN and this device, there is a firewall with a static 1:1 NAT.

I'd like to run a GnuGK instance inside my internal network with endpoints registered to it. I would like those endpoints not to know anything about the network setup. I'd also like to keep GnuGK behind my internal firewall for security reasons.

I would have thought that the following should do the trick. I would have hoped that GnuGK would redirect calls from internal endpoint 192.168.77.129 to itself, due to the "InternalNetwork" and "ProxyAlways" setting. It would connect to the VCS Expressway at 10.0.1.1. When a call is made from internal, it would tell the endpoint to send RTP data to GnuGK, then create a H460.18/H460.19/RTP-Multiplex client connection and proxy the data.

Now, when I run this, calls to numbers registered with the VCS get connected, however no video ever goes through. Looking at network traces on GnuGK, it seems that only call signaling is routed, and further connections are made directly from the endpoint to the VCS (which does not work due to the network situation).

Is there any way to FORCE GnuGK to Proxy communications always, irrespective of number of network interfaces, etc.?

I am running gnugk-3.0

Any ideas?

Thanks, best,
Florian.