permanent endpoint problem

Hy all,

I have a problem using a permanent endpoint in gnugk.
This situation I see in version 2.3.2 and also in version 3.0.1.It is like this :

The permanent endpoint is asterisk with ooh3323 channel enabled.

Is working fine , but some time when asterisk have multiple congestions
( no have available channels ), the gnugk enter like some protection for this endpoint - every call witch must go to this enpoint , even the channel is up (ooh323)- tested manually , gnugk don't send the call and give simply the 41 disconect cause (like tcp error).

There is some setting for endpoint to force gnugk send calls to him even the endpoint respond with "no channels available".

Thank in advance,
Sincerely,
eng.Alexandru Achim

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d