Re: cvs server

Hi Yuriy,

as I posted a few days ago, SourceForge is having trouble with the
anonymous CVS servers. When I tried the anonymous checkout a minute
ago, it worked without errors, so you might just want to retry if you
run into problems.

Another thing to note is that there is now a lag between the writable
developer CVS and the anonymous CVS. SF says it shouldn't be more than
1 hours, but its always advisable to check that you really go the
latest version you are looking for.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d