H.350 questions

Hi,
I'm trying to configure GnuGk to integrate with Microsoft's LDAP.

From what I understand I should be able to perform RRQ by letting users specify their domain username and passwords.

First, I undestand I should configure the [GkH350::Settings].

One question on this section. If I want to use the addpasswd utility and I have that BindUserDN=cn=DOMAIN\xxxyyy12z45w321e
which is the command line that tells me which encrypted password I have to enter in the BindUserPW=? (of course I have set the EncryptAllPasswords=1)
Is it  addpasswd gatekeeper.ini GkH350::Settings cn=DOMAIN\xxxyyy12z45w321e secret ?

Then I understand that I have to configure the
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
H350PasswordAuth=required;RRQ

But then I don't undestand where I can specify which terminal alias I want the endpoint to use upon registration (I think that's possible cos I see that there's a field AssignedAliases=1) neither where users have to specify their domain username and password in their clients... or is it that they have to have an "LDAP" aware client?

Any directions? Thanks. pierlu.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d