From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 December 2012 02:05
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Have child GK update registered prefixes
with parent, without dropping calls

Hi,

my rough estimate for the 3.2 release is Q1/2013.

There are more new features in the CVS on which we need feedback from the
community. I'll post details when I have more time.

Regards,
Jan

Abes Dabir wrote:
> That is great to hear.  I'll check out the CVS code.  Do you have any
> rough estimate of when 3.2 might be released?
>
> Thanks,
> Abes
>

> On 12-12-01 09:13 AM, Jan Willamowius wrote:
> > Hi Abes,
> >
> > GnuGk 3.2 will get a new feature to support forwarding new
> > registrations from the child to the parent ("additive
> > registrations") so you can avoid touching the config when a new
> > endpoint registers with the child.
> >
> > In the child:
> >
> > [Endpoint]
> > SupportAdditiveRegistration=1
> >
> > In the parent:
> >
> > [RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
> > SupportAdditiveRegistration=1
> >
> > The code in the CVS is very fresh, but you can give it a try once
> > the anonymous CVS is reachable again.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jan

Keep yourself connected to Go Parallel:
BUILD Helping you discover the best ways to construct your parallel
projects.
http://goparallel.sourceforge.net