Re: can I config GnuGk3.1 to support kinds of routing-mode simultaneously? Thanks!

Hi,

endpoints that register with H.460.18/.19 support will automatically be
put into proxy mode, even if your gatekeeper runs in direct mode.

To add more fine grained rules based on IP networks, take a look at the
[ModeSelection] section
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-5.html#ss5.3

If you have absolutely no idea where the endpoint may register from,
you can set the proxy mode through an authenticator, eg. SQL or Radius.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bo Xu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I got your replying for my H.460 questions and now H.460.18/19 work fine
> with GnuGk3.1, Thanks!
>
> I just have a question about the config of GnuGk3.1 to support kinds of
> routing modes simultaneously, for example, if I have 4 terminals
> registering with GnuGk3.1, can I do the following:
>
> - Terminal-A supports H.460.18/19 and will be (full-)routed as the
> H.460.18/19 way
> - Terminal-B doesn't supports H.460.18/19 and will be just routed as
> direct-mode(Q.931 will not be routed by GnuGk3.1)
> - Terminal-C doesn't supports H.460.18/19 and will be routed as
> H.245-mode(Q.931 and H.245 will be routed by GnuGk3.1, RTP not)
> - Terminal-D doesn't supports H.460.18/19 and will be routed as
> full-mode(Q.931 and H.245 and RTP will be routed by GnuGk3.1)
>
> I can know the registering name of these terminals, but I might not know
> their IP in advance, in this case can I control as the
> above simultaneously with just one GnuGk3.1 server? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Bo

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_sfd2d_oct