Re: information about GNUGK

Hi,

GnuGk doesn't impose any limit on the number of endpoints you can have.
Its just limited by the hardware you are using and registrations don't
use that much resources. I know clients who have literally thousands of
registrations on one server. Once one server isn't enough, you can
spread your registrations over a cluster of neighboring gatekeepers.

To connect to SIP networks, you'll need a H.323/SIP gateway. There are
a few free gateways that can handle voice calls (Asterisk, Yate,
Freeswitch etc.), but to my knowledge there is no free gateway that
can handle video, if you need that.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kpeglo ama wrote:
> hello,
>
> what is the maximum capacity (number of endpoint handled) of one GNUGK?
> is it possible to connect a GNUGK to a SIP Network? (via an I-SBC for example)
>
> thank you for your help.
>
> BR,
>
> Ama

Live Security Virtual Conference