Re: GNU Gatekeeper 3.1 Beta

Hi,

I have added more executables for MacOS X, Solaris 11, OpenBSD and
NetBSD to the 3.1 beta test. I would be very interested to hear how
well they work on your machines.

I have also fixed the Windows archives which had incrorrect DLL versions
included.

Keep testing!
This is your chance to get things fixed before the release! ;-)

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan Willamowius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to honor the 10th birthday of www.gnugk.org (and because we have
> gathered a lot of new features anyway) I'm releasing GnuGk 3.1 Beta.
>
> Please test and give feedback if there is anything we still need to fix
> before the 3.1 release.
>
> Highlights of GnuGk 3.1:
> - SNMP support (GET, SET, traps)
> - H.460.17 support
> - routing policy for call forwarding
> - support for connections with different H.245 tunneling settings on
>   each call leg
> - neighbor routing by IP ([Neighbor::...] SendIPs=1.2.3.4/22)
> - GnuGk can encryption/decryption internet-side leg of a call
> - support for setting host routes in config ([Proxy] ExplicitRoutes=)
> - freely configure vendor ID when registering as endpoint with other
>   gatekeeper
> - read alternate gatekeeper settings from database
> - new config section [RewriteSourceAddress]
> - bug fixes
>
> The full changelog is attached.
>
> You can download executables for Linux, Windows and FreeBSD from
> http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-3.1-beta.html
>
> Please note that not all executables have all features compiled in.
> Especially if you want good SNMP support, you should compile GnuGk
> yourself.
>
> Regards,
> Jan
>
> --
> Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
> EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Website: http://www.gnugk.org
> Support: http://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Live Security Virtual Conference