Betr.: Happy 10th Birthday www.gnugk.org!

Congratulations with the 10th anniversary of GnuGk and keep up the good work!

GJ

>>> Op Maandag 30 Juli 2012 om 17:23 is in bericht <20120730172322.28253a11@xxxxxxxxxxx> door Jan Willamowius <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> geschreven:
Hi,

I just noticed that we have a round birthday coming up:
Almost exactly 10 years ago, on August 3rd 2002, the www.gnugk.org
website was published to release GnuGk 2.0.
(GnuGk itself is a few years older.)

Thanks to the community for keeping the project alive and kicking!

To honor the birthday, I will release GnuGk 3.1 as beta version today.
I'll send a detailed posting about the beta shortly.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Live Security Virtual Conference

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is strictly confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.
It is prohibited for unauthorized persons to utilize the information contained
within this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail and you are not the addressee, then
please delete it from your system and notify the person who sent it to you.
Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing

Witteveen+Bos refers to the network of participating member firms of
Witteveen+Bos Raadgevende ingenieurs B.V., Deventer (chamber of
commerce 38020751), each of which is a separate and independent
legal entity.
www.witteveenbos.nl or www.witteveenbos.com
Before printing, think about the environment

Live Security Virtual Conference