Re: GNU Gatekeeper Survey 2012

Hi,

I have put the statistical results of the user survey online at
http://www.gnugk.org/survey-2012-results.html

General ideas for new features have been added to
http://www.gnugk.org/new-features.html

But the most important result for me is the great feedback I got with
small and large ideas how to improve GnuGk and a lot of insight how you
are using it. This can't be put into numbers, and I want to say thanks
for that.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Live Security Virtual Conference