From: Jan Willamowius [mailto:jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 11 May 2012 5:47 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Log using syslog

Hi Lean,

GnuGk currently only allows you to send the trace to the screen or to a file. But you could use 'logger' to redirect the output to the syslog.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.gnugk.org

Leon Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know we can use "-o filename" when starting Gnugk in order to write logs to a file. is there a way the logs can be write to syslog facility like LOCAL_0.
>
> Regards,

Live Security Virtual Conference

Live Security Virtual Conference