gnuGK Problem

Hi,

I am using GNU Gatekeeper version 2.3.4. During the operation the Gatekeeper crashes. We are running under Linux with 32MB Virtual Memory limitation per process. Maybe someone already saw these kind of problem and can help me.

 1.  With 2 , 10 or 50 endpoints. How someone can calculate the amount of memory for the gatekeeper needs.?

2.  I register on and off the endpoints and it looks like the gatekeeper consumes memory always more and more. Even when there are not connected at all endpoints the memory stays high.

       Never goes down.

3.  Are there any parameters in the configuration file which enable to improve the performance of the memory consumption?

4.  Is there an option to Build the Gatekeeper with different numbers of threads?

5.  Are there any switches which enable changing  the numbers of threads during run time?

 Thanks  a lot

Gidon Zilberman

Live Security Virtual Conference