NATed from Outside Disconnects

So, I have GnuGk working fine from inside my Network.  When I connect
with a Polycom PVX from the outside, behind a NAT, the call will
connect and seem to work but then disconnects automatically after
about 30 seconds.  Not sure if this is just because I'm behind a NAT
and PVX doesn't support it, or if there is something I'm missing on
the firewall side.  If I select H.245 Routed, then I get no video.
The setup is Endpoint --> NAT --> Internet --> GK.   Thanks!
(Actually, now that I think about it.  Maybe my video is not getting
to the far end and that is why it is disconnecting.  I'm betting this
is a NAT problem with no 460 support in the PVX but I'll let brighter
minds respond).

My current config...

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GnuGk
ExternalIP=private.dyndns.account
ExternalIsDynamic=1

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
;H245Routed=1
EnableH46017=1
EnableH46018=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
CallSignalPort=1720
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
SupportCallingNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=20000-20099
H245PortRange=30000-30099

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
T120PortRange=40000-49999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1
;ProxyForSameNAT=1
;ProxyAlways=0

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,enum,srv,dns,catchall

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=Jack Kolesar

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow