Re: GNU Gatekeeper Survey 2012

Hi,

thanks for everybody who already filled out the survey.
Its quite enlightening to see what you are focusing on!

If you haven't participated, yet, please take a moment and do so now.
http://www.gnugk.org/survey-2012.html

I'll post a summary after the survey is closed.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx