Re: Config Help as a NAT-Traversal Product

Hi Jack,

what you are trying to do should work fine with GnuGk.
If your only gatekeeper is in the DMZ, your endpoints will probably need
H.460.18/.19 support.

PVX usually works fine with GnuGk, except for the know IP dialing bug
and the lack of H.460.18/.19 support.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx