GnuGK Registration Rejection

Hello all, happy Wednesday.

We recently switched many of our Tandberg Edge 95 units and Polycom PVX software to use a DNS gatekeeper instead of by IP address.  Now if one my branch offices loses their WAN network connection temporarily the Tandbergs seem to unregister and will not automatically re-register.  I must reboot the units to get them to register..or change the gatekeeper to IP and then back to DNS.

On the Polycom PVX software, they act similarly.  On these, if a user has a laptop and undocks the machine to switch to our corporate wireless instead of using an Ethernet cable..their software gets a 'registration rejected' notice in the PVX.  If they wait awhile and try again it registers fine.

Any ideas how to fix this issue, should I lower the Time-to-Live on GnuGK to 60 seconds?

Thanks everyone!

Lucas Phelps
lphelps@xxxxxxxx

----- IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE -----
IRS Circular 230 regulates written tax communications between tax advisors and clients. In compliance with these IRS requirements, we are required to inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed by any governmental taxing authority or agency. If you would like us to provide written tax advice to protect against penalties, please contact us.

In addition, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) cannot be used for promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed. Any taxpayer who is not the addressee of this letter should seek specific advice based on that taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

******** Internet Email Confidentiality Notice ********

Privileged / Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message (and attachments) and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d