Re: Newbie help... getting started with GnuGk

Apologies in advance for the multiple emails...  I found what was causing
the 0 byte log files.  GnuGk does not like me specifying -ttttt in the
command line for some reason.  This was my command line:

gnugk -ttttt -c ./gatekeeper.ini

That produced 0 byte log files and it would not see any incoming
connections.

When I moved the -ttttt into the ini file (as TraceLevel=5 of course) and
used this as my command line:

gnugk -c ./gatekeeper.ini

It works.  Weird!  Ok now I am seeing calls coming in I am able to go to the
next step.

Thanks,
Marvin Herbold