Re: Listening for status port connections...

GnuGk will listen on the status port on all the IPs it is listening for
H.323, but you can configure which connections to accept and whether to
require a password in the [GkStatus::Auth] section.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-4.html#ss4.6

Blocking the status port in the firewall, too, is also a good idea.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d