Re: send call to gatekeepers IP to an endpoint

Hi Gerrit,

you can add the "CatchAll" routing policy to your configuration and
route all misdialed calls to an "operator" who can ask them who they
wanted to speak to.

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,catchall

[Routing::CatchAll]
CatchAllAlias=Frank

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d