Re: Dual-NIC GnuGK ignoring host-based routing table

Hi Robert,

GnuGk reads the OS routing table and tries to make an intelligent
decision which interface to use.

You seem to use a CVS version between the last release and the current
CVS. There have been quite a few changes in the route-reding part.
Could you please verify if your problem still exists in the current
beta version ?

When GnuGk starts, it will print out the IPs it will use as default
(IPv4 and IPv6 default) and a list of networks and gateway IPs that
it will use to make the routing decision. Please check if you see your
route is there.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d