GnuGk 3.0 - Beta Test Executables

Hi,

after a few more bug fixes, it think we are getting close to a 3.0
release. Now is the time for everybody to test out the new version and
see if we need any last minute fixes!

I have compiled 9 different executables for you to test on almost all
supported GnuGk platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD and Solaris).
So there is really no excuse not to try it now. ;-)

http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-3.0-beta.html

Please run the beta version and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d