Re: Help in understanding cascading problem when using 5 MCUs and GnuGk

Hi Jan

I will try debug level 3 then, hope to have a clue then (well... I don't know wheter to wish for it to happen so that I can investigate further or wheter to hope it does not happen at all! :) )
Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Pietro.