nat endpoints

Hy there,
I stuck with a little problem with 2 endpoints ( 2 FXO Audiocodes ) . I have these 2 endpoint under a hardware router. On each Audiocodes I setup H323 port for first 1720 for second 1820. I forward TCP/UDP port for 1720 for first and 1820 respectively for second.The audiocodes don't set to register to gnugk.Under gnugk I have make permanent endpoints.Ok when I set the trafic , for first endp the call is ok , when a call made on second endp,( the fisrt is online ) , the voice is one way the person I called dont hear me.

There is a setting in gnugk to make the separation for same IP:
[PermanentEndpoints]
1.2.3.4:1720:First;40
1.2.3.4:1820:second;40

Thanks