Re: problem in RTP flow with GNU

Hi Alla,

I have rewritten the port detection logic for H.460.18/.19 in the
latest CVS version and it works much better now. You might want to try
if the new version solves your problem, too.

Regards,
Jan

alla24 wrote:
> Hi,
> I have problem in the RTP flow with h.460.18/19. The network setup is
> following:
> two h.460 clients in private network and GNU GK ( configured as Media proxy)
> in Public.
> I don't see  any problem  in q.225 and q.245 layers . Each client sends the
> RTP according to OLC ACK message and  on  the same port  ,but GNU doesn't
> transfer  the received RTP packets  to other side.  I attach the network
> capture. Please , help me to understand what is the problem.
>
> Thank you ,
> Alla Kaplan http://old.nabble.com/file/p31622941/media_flow_problem.rar
> media_flow_problem.rar

10 Tips for Better Web Security
Learn 10 ways to better secure your business today. Topics covered include:
Web security, SSL, hacker attacks & Denial of Service (DoS), private keys,
security Microsoft Exchange, secure Instant Messaging, and much more.
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51426210/