Re: authentication problems

> I'm trying to configure GnuGk according to the manual and I've run
> into two issues:

Of course, I meant authorization in the $subj.

Petr

                           Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                                         CERIT-SC
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@xxxxxxxxx               phone: +420-549493944
                                             fax: +420-541212747
                                       e-mail: hopet@xxxxxxxxxxx

Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention
Research study explores the data loss prevention market. Includes in-depth
analysis on the changes within the DLP market, and the criteria used to
evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of these DLP solutions.
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51385063/