Unknown broadcasted RAS message tag 3

Hello,

This is a serious common problem with me happening, i was following for every day and seems its repeating always, any idea how can i fix this?

Scenario:
1) I close all the firewall staffs in my box

2) i start GnuGK with -r -c -ttt

3) My device try to register with GnuGK, and endless retry with no success: ex: http://fpaste.org/5mkN/

4) Several time of shutting down GnuGK, device restart, again shut down again restart etc etc approach i do, then all of a certain my devices gets register.

Question: Thats not really a good way of doing. Am i making any serious mistake here? Which is causing the registration endless success, as shown in the paste bin? Another issue to note, when my devices register, exactly that moment, GnuGK i cant do anymore "telnet localhost 7000" it bounce me with Access forbidden. Its very very strange and confusing to me, i cant find any troubleshooting for this yet. Please advise kindly.

Thanks & Regards
Shamun

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devmay