Re: Openh323gk-users Digest, Vol 59, Issue 2

The Cisco/TANDBERG VCS is all that you need to connect with Lync... it
will cost you ~6500 Euro for 10 concurrent calls with H263 CIF video.

If you want HD video, up to 720p, you can add the Advanced Media Gateway
to it, it will cost you a little more :)

--
//Robert