Re: Help in understanding why concurrent video calls limit in my system is 80

Hi,

let me guess: You are using Windows and didn't increase the
CallSignalHandlerNumber ? Then you are probably just running out of
sockets. The Windows limit per thread is ridiculously low.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx