gnugk overload

Dear gnugk users,

I want to use overload function , to send some calls to another gatekeeper.With the help of the manual and some howto on net I put this in the gatekeeper.ini:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
RedirectGK=Calls > 30
AlternateGKs=a.b.c.d:1719:false:10:Gnugk2

and on Gnugk2 I setup IP allowed and capacity control
With this options I hoped that the call 31 go to the Gnugk2 , but is not !!
I use gnugk 2.3.2 , compiled with pwlib_v1_10_0 and openh323-v1_18_0
There is some other options in the configuration ?
Thank you in advance

Sincerely,
eng.Alexandru Achim
IcarusData Telecom