Including files into configuration file

First Happy New Year all, and thanks to Jan for the release of 2.3.4,
it's looking really good!

I've read the manual, and know that you can include configuration via
SQL, I'm not quite there yet, and don't see it as the right step for me
to get to where I want to be.

However, with each GNU/GK I build, there is lots of identical
configuration that I would like to modularize into sub-files that get
included from the main gatekeeper.ini file.  Things such as SQL
accouting, which is a fairly large and complicated block of config but
is consistent across all my deployments.

So, is it possible to "include /etc/gatekeeper-sqlacct.ini" type of
command within the configuration file?

Thanks
   Andrew

http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl