Neighboring with gnuGK

All,
Is there a way to limit which neighbors get LRQ’s when gnuGK sends out LRQ’s for prefix’s that are overlapping?  Or stated another way can gnuGK pick the most significant match when it comes to matching neighbor prefix’s and send LRQ’s to only that neighbor?

Specifically I have a number of neighbors in the gnuGK Config.  The prefixes and the pattern is as follows:

GK 0 Prefix:    00
GK 1 Prefix:    0011xxxxx
GK 2 Prefix:     0011xxxxx

Where xxxxx is a set of unique numbers.

The problem I am running into is GK 1 is sent an LRQ and answers with an LRJ even though the prefix I dialed is 0011xxxxx.   No other gatekeeper but the proper gatekeeper and GK 0 are sent LRQ’s.   My call fails because of the LRJ from GK 0.  I remove GK 0 from the config and all calls work.  Some of neighbors are slow to respond because they are over a high latency satellite connection.  Their response time is normally 650 ms.  GK 0 however is terrestrial and is the first to respond.

Below are the sections of my config.  My config is truly bare bones outside of the neighbors configuration as that is all I am using gnuGK for at the moment.  If I am missing something from the config let me know.

[RoutingPolicy]
default=neighbor,srv,dns,internal,explicit

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
ForwardHopCount=15
NeighborTimeout=2
AcceptNonNeighborLRQ=1
AcceptNonNeighborLCF=1
ForwardResponse=1

[Neighbor::GK0]
GatekeeperIdentifier=GDSNorthAmericanRootGatekeeper
Host=192.148.244.130:1719
SendPrefixes=00
AcceptPrefixes=*
ForwardLRQ=depends