Re: Striping prefix's and neighboring

Scott,

it sounds like you are looking for a feature like [RasSrv::RewriteE164]
where you can specify a rewrite that happens after selecting the
appropriate gateway using the full number.

Unfortunately this feature only exists for gateways (ie. in the
"internal" policy). If your architectures allows to treat the neighbors
as gateways, you might want to do that. Currently there is no
equivalent for neighbors.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb