Re: GNU Gatekeeper 2.3.2 released

I have posted an updated version (2.3.2-2) from the stable branch for
2.3.2 which fixes 2 bugs and a few compile problems on rare platforms.

It now sends Unregistration events when an endpoints expires and is
forcefully unregistered and it fixes a bug in the selection of IP
numbers that could interfere with proxy mode in some cases.

For now, I've updated the source packages and the Linux 32 and 64 bit
executables. If you use other executables and happen to run into one of
these issues, I suggest you compile the sources.

Regards,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/thinkgeek-promo