Re: think a bug in h46018 part

Yuriy,

your dump looks like your GnuGk is in direct mode. I know that GnuGk
generally works fine in routed mode, even when H.460.18 is enabled.
Please check a level 5 GnuGk trace to see if your gatekeeper really is
in routed mode. If it is, you must have hit a very special error
condition and to diagnose that, we'll also need a level 5 trace.

Regards,
Jan