From: Rayj [mailto:rayj00@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 19 March 2010 5:26 AM
To: Openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  H323 Call Works One Way, Not The Other?

I have GNUGK installed on a Virtual Machine (WinXP).

I am using SJphone on a Vista box on the same LAN.

I have SJphone also installed on a Win 7 laptop.

Both SJphones register to the GNUGK.

I can call from the Vista box to the Win 7 box, but not the other way
around?

Both SJphones are configured the same.

Ideas?

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval