Re: GNUGk / PacPhone - disable contemporary calls

Can you explain "receive contemporary call?" so you mean not to be able to receive calls?

Simon

From: Lorenzo Ciucci [mailto:l.ciucci@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 18 March 2010 9:46 PM
To: GNU Gatekeeper Users
Subject: GNUGk / PacPhone - disable contemporary calls

Hi to all,
i 'm currently testing a configuration of GnuGK 2.3.1 and about 10 clients h323 PacPhone 2.3.0.
I need to disable the function actually enabled in PacPhone that allow to receive contemporary calls ...as it often happens that my software client have a "crash" when i attempt to do it.
I was wondering if any else has had the same problem, and if you know a way to disable this function (there is a parameter that i need to set up? on gnugk/pacphone).
We also found some issues in the use of services with natted endpoints, especially given that clients are installed on different OS (XP, Vista and Seven)... and every single h323 client have a different ISP.
Thanks
Lorenzo Ciucci
Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev