Re: [Routing::Sql] doesn't work

Jan Willamowius пишет:
> I had always assumed that Sqlite 3 would be able to read Sqlite 2.x
> databases. Do we need a special config setting for 3 to be able to read
> 2 or are they generally incompatible ?

According to http://www.sqlite.org/formatchng.html  they are completely
incompatible - " If the first digit of the version number is different,
then a reload of the database will be required. " and only sqlite 3  is
supported by gnugk (it needs sqlite3.h).
I think this should be mentioned in documentation.
Thank you!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com