[Routing::Sql] , about feature

Hello!

btw, now I tested Routing::Sql.
I think, only one query for all routing is too complex in real enviroment.
Certanly, it is possible to use sql functions (if supported by sql
engine), but, anyway it will be one query, so one change can breake all
routing.
I think it can be good to have an ability to write different queries for
different aliases.
Something like in RoutingPolicy section.

just imho, may be I missed someting again :-)

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com