Re: GnuGK 2.3.1 - Hamachi VPN - PacPhone 2.3 (endpoint registration issue)

Hi Lorenzo,

I would check with "netstat" if GnuGk is really listening on the
5.17.x.x address. One thing to keep in mind is, that GnuGk needs to be
started _after_ the network interface is available. Enabling the VPN
after starting GnuGk won't work.

If that doesn't change things, please do a level 5 trace of GnuGk when
it starts (and one registration attempt). There we can see the network
settings it detects.

Happy Holidays,
Jan

http://p.sf.net/sfu/verizon-dev2dev