Re: DefaultDomain

Hi,

I have the SRV records of the domains gnugk.de and willamowius.de
pointing to the test gatekeeper at testing.gnugk.org (gnugk.org is at a
cheap hoster where I can't set a SRV record). That seems to work fine
without any DefaultDomain setting. Try it if you want to. (username
'testing' password 'rc1' to access the user interface so you can see
the list of test endpoints you can call).

I assume you work on the same project as Frank and you should really
check why there is an A record lookup before the SRV record lookup.

The reason I don't like the DefaultDomain switch and why we are
probably going to remove it, is that it does something other
than the name suggests. Once there are multiple domains in the list,
the name "DefaultDomain" makes even less sense. Rewriting stuff like
that should be in an AliasRewrite section or similar. But we shouldn't
start fixing things at the wrong end.

Regards,
Jan