Firewall: registeration and direct call

Hi List;

I am facing a problem in case the IP Phone registered via DSL router if the firewall enabled. It register, and I see the RCF at the consol, but it look like the Phone keep sending RRQ as I keep see the RCF from the same IP Phone every little (look like the phone is not receiving the RCF, so it keeps sending RRQ).

But this not happening from the bginning (if the phone restarted, it become fine, but after 1 or 2 days, the above problem happens). Actually I can not ask all the clients to disable the firewall on their DSL router, so what is the solution to overcome this?

>From the other side, I think if it possible to let the Phone call direct without registeration, but I faced also two problems if anyone can help me:

1) I am not able to see the call at the consol, why? but if the phone registered, then ofcourse I see. If to increase the tracelevel, then I make it TraceLevel=10 in the [Gatekeeper::Main], but also did not see any call in the consol when I place from the Phone (if it is not registering, but it send direct call without registeration).

2) Even, the call is not going fine, actually it is no ringing, and we do not know if destination receive any thing. Is there special settings need to be done to let the direct call processed fine?

I placed AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1, any thing else needed?

3) I am using the SQLBill to authenticate my calls, but if i set the AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1, then all calls will be allowed without checking the the h323id (actually, it look like that it does not look for the ARQ authentication query in the [SQLAuth] secition. So how to avoid this? How to be able to do direct calls but to authenticate if the call came from the right h323id (ofcourse authentication to be done via the SQLAuth section). Any advise?

Regards
Bilal