MCU

Hi all.

I have been using the archives for a while, to assist in refining my GK config. I now have external access (inbound and outbound) working reasonably well. The solution is built around Windows Server 2003.

I am looking to implement an MCU service but am having some difficulty in finding something suitable. There are many references to OpenMCU, which I have been able to download but cannot figure out how to build. Sadly, the build available all seem to be out of date, or don't work :(

I also noticed mention of SecureMCU in a reply from Simon, but sadly it seems the is no longer a SecureMCU app on the PacPhone site.

Would anyone be able to point me towards a solution?!

Thanks in advance,

David.

This e-mail message and any attached file is the property of the sender and is sent in confidence to the addressee only.

Internet communications are not secure and RPS is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, any alteration or corruption in transmission or for any loss or damage caused by a virus or by any other means.

RPS Group Plc, company number: 208 7786 (England). Registered office: Centurion Court, 85 Milton Park Abingdon Oxfordshire OX14 4RY.

RPS Group Plc web link: http://www.rpsgroup.com