Re: H.323v7 and H.460.23/.24 approved by the ITU

Well done and congrats all round!!

New standards set are pushing the boundaries forward towards the final goal in helping mankind to see and to communicate more efficiently.

Kudos to all involved in setting this new standard!

Me out 4 now (get back to testing when I am finished with my course and exam)

MDM

Simon Horne wrote:

Guys

Just a quick note.

http://www.packetizer.com/ipmc/h323/whatsnew_v7.html

It has been nearly 3 years from my first submission to final approval on H.460.23/.24 but finally it’s done.

H.323 now has a standard complete NAT traversal solution.

Simon

Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with
begin:vcard
fn:Michael Bondi
n:Bondi;Michael
email;internet:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx