Unregistering the endpoints by force

Hello All;

Suddenly my gnugk unregistering the endpoints by force, and then endpoints try to register, then gnugk unregister them, and so on .. this stay for some time (maybe 10 or 15 or 30 minute) and then stop doing this (as I guess it stop doing this ... but I do not know why is stop and to what exactly is related this).

The running gnugk version is: 2.3.0

Running OS is Linux Fedora

Any advise?
Regards