Re: call drops when unregistered endpoint calls registered endpoint using ip address

I already saw this kind of problem.... try to look on the debug, just
before the disconnection. Probably You'll find some hints on whats
happening.

My experience show that this kind of error is due some time-out. Maybe
you have some firewall on the path, or something from the type... or
maybe the problem always where there, but you didn't see because 2.2.3
is a pretty old version, and 2.3.0 has many corrections and
exchangements when compared with the previous.

Which clients are you using? Had you tested with other clients?
PacPhone, p.ex....

Edson.