GnuGK Proxy Issues.

Hi All,

I am having a strange issue with Gnugk version 2.2.9 running on debian Linux.

The box has been working fine for more than a year in proxy mode.

But all of a sudden, it starts responding on NAT public address when the internal NATed endpoints trying to register. It should reply on private ip address for internal endpoints.

Thanks.

Tahir Bhutta
Network Engineer

VN-RGB

DDI:

+44 (0) 845 084 3015

Mobile:

+44 (0) 75 150 16608

Fax:

+44 (0) 845 084 3030

Video IP:

195.58.67.107

Video ISDN:

+44 (0) 161 919 5519

Website:

videonations.com

Address:

Unit 20, Edward Court, Altrincham Business Park, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5GL

This email and its contents are subject to our corporate disclaimer

http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference